One Hundred Days of Solitude 2.0

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Testing My Patience

Day 39

I hate waiting - queues, traffic jams, Government offices! This morning, I spent my time waiting in line to make my new identity card.

Another thing I hate - queue-jumpers! One came out from nowhere and decided to stand in front of Mum. I asked her where did he come from? I am no Miss Goody-two-shoes. So, I asked him to go queue up at the back in English and Malay until he got the picture that I am serious.

My Number 345. Current number 141. Just great....

Patience....patience....

Giggly kids running about the room...
Is that cute? NO WAY!!!

breathe in...breathe out....in...out....

My parents had the luxury of getting on the senior citizen's queue. They were done after an hour's wait. So, we went to have breakfast nearby. When I came back, the number was 282. Another hour's wait and I was done.

I am so glad this is over and done with!!

Today, I am grateful to learn how to count to 345 and I look so young and cute in my ID!

For that One of a Kind experiments

1 Comments:

  • Did you read about the new ID card that actually reveals a lot more personal details of you than it shld hv been...?

    I hope they hv improved d security...

    By Blogger kijal, at July 22, 2004 at 2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home