One Hundred Days of Solitude 2.0

Friday, July 23, 2004

Like Fish in the Sea

Day 40 and a half

I am down with acute salt poisoning now.

I was experimenting on another childhood favourite that went out of style with the onset of Oliver's Super Sandwich and other delis.

I made a sambal sandwich filling to bring with me during my travels. The sambal contains dried prawns. As you may know, dried prawns are salted. It requires some soaking before use. Now, before you jump the gun.....I did soak it.

It's just that I soaked it in cold water (instead of hot as instructed). I don't think it was long enough too. Perhaps, it was all the pinching of the food as I was cooking it.

Anyway, I feel funny now. Dizzy. Slight headache. I don't feel thirsty tho....but I am drinking more water. My hair seems to be dropping at an alarming level.

Is it my imagination?


For that One of a Kind experiments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home