One Hundred Days of Solitude 2.0

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

One Hundred Days

Day 100

I have arrived at THE milestone. How time flies...

It has been a bumpy ride of self-discovery. Tears of happiness and sadness, ups and downs. I guess that is all part of life. I would say a lot of progress has been made. Hopefully the future stays bright.

Just to be sure, during my pilgrimage in Borobudor, I made a wish. Inside each bell, there is a meditating buddha statue. So, it is customary to stick your hand inside, touch Buddha's foot and make a wish.


Borobudor bells, originally uploaded by beeworks.




My friend Hana passed me this site. This is what happened this very day!

A cosmic event of earth-shattering proportions (in the best sense) arrives on September 22, when Jupiter, the planet of gifts and luck, moves into Libra for its first visit in twelve years. The home is of prime importance to you, Cancer, and when Jupiter moves into Libra, it will light your fourth house of real estate, home, property and any and all matters involving your parents. Suddenly, the best part of your life will center on these very matters. Even a business you start now should prosper, as long as it is based in your home.




For that One of a Kind experiments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home