One Hundred Days of Solitude 2.0

Monday, July 26, 2004

Sleepless in Shanghai

Day 43

As usual, I was on the midnight plane to work on Monday. Spent the whole morning catching up with last week's emails.

I brought 4 kinds of coffees with me to keep me awake for the next 3 weeks:
Illy's Cafe Machiatto
Starbuck's Verona
Vietnamese Special Arabia (from last year's vacation)
Instant White Coffee


The lifesaver

I have been thinking that I should cut my coffee intake. But, for today, I am grateful for Starbucks for keeping me awake for the 8 working hours.

For that One of a Kind experiments

P.S. Personally, Starbucks coffee isn't the best there is. It's never consistently made to have the same great taste everywhere you go. I read of this guy who is currently trying out every Starbucks branch in America. I think he tastes the coffee about 5-10 new branches a day. He said he had done it so often now that Starbucks coffee tastes awful. I can imagine...

2 Comments:

  • Which coffee beans do you like most?

    By Blogger kijal, at July 26, 2004 at 4:53 PM  

  • Been having Illy by day and Vietnamese by night.

    I have 2 precious packets of Hai Peng White Coffee left!!! Will try the Starbucks tonight.

    Also, I've been having cake and cheese toast for dessert. How to slim down at this rate!!!

    By Blogger beeworks, at July 28, 2004 at 12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home