One Hundred Days of Solitude 2.0

Monday, August 16, 2004

An Apple A Day...

Day 64

...doesn't quite keep the shopping away.

After a tiring and demanding week, it was time for some shopping therapy to normalise the routine again.

It was one of those shopping experiences when you go into a shop to buy one thing and you come out with a dozen items, none of which was the "one thing" you went in for.

Saturday 5.30 p.m. (1 hour after touchdown from Shanghai)

I am in the shopping mall...because I was hungry and wanted to grab some thing to eat. Let's say I got to do more than I hoped!

6.15 p.m....on a full stomach...
In French Connection (FCUK)

Never could wear most of their stuff plus they are freaking expensive.
So, I went inside to just-have-a-look.
Then, it was just-have-a-try.
A few minutes later...
I have a kimono top and a pattern skirt.

Sunday - Running the Mall Marathon

11.00 a.m. Mall A

Studio R Sports shop


My old faithful jogging shoes are retiring.
I needed a new pair for exercise.
Result...
Two pairs of Sketchers - a pair of casual shoes and slippers.
No jogging shoes.

2.00 p.m. Mall B

Apple Center
Been buying a lot of pirated CDs.
I needed somewhere to keep my music and not be caught red-handed with a suitcase full of pirated CDs.
Perhaps, an iPod.

Result...
An iPod and an iBook (because there was a promotion. I am such a sucker...still...)

Meanwhile, my credit card is swallowed by the ATM.
I forgot my PIN.
A blessing in disguise?
Perhaps.


For that One of a Kind experiments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home