One Hundred Days of Solitude 2.0

Monday, August 2, 2004

My Almost Perfect Sunday

Day 50

My Sunday began beautifully with my eyes opening gradually at 8.30 in the morning.
Went down to the gym for 30 minutes on the threadmill and 20 minutes on the bike.
Then, a big breakfast.

Back to the room to do my week's ironing while watching my regular soap opera.
Then, shot to the shower.
Then, painted my t-shirt while continuing with my marathon mindless soap.

Lunch.
Practice my Chinese.
Reading the Chinese Classics - Monkey God.
Nap. Awoken by the chamber maids.
Time for coffee and cheese toast.
More reading and TV.
Practise my violin.

Then, to the groceries.
Checked out the local illegal CD shops. Picked up 2 CDs.
Walked home.... equivalent to the evening's exercise.
Cooking while watching Oprah Prime Time.
Dinner.
Reading the papers in bubble bath.
Crosswords, magazines and papers.
Ginger tea and danish pastry.
A phone call.
Listen to my new CD to sleep.

Today, I am grateful for the wonderful Sunday at the midpoint of my solitary confinement. It was almost perfect....but I am still happy.

For that One of a Kind experiments

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home