One Hundred Days of Solitude 2.0

Friday, August 6, 2004

A Celebration of Love

Day 54

Love is patient, love is kind, and is not jealous;
Love does not brag and is not arrogant,
does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own,
is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered,
does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth;
bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never fails.

When I was a child, I used to speak as a child, think as a child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I did away with childish things. For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I shall know fully just as I also have been fully known. But now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Corinthians 13


For all the good news received this week, I am happy.
Let us never forget the power of love.

For that One of a Kind experiments

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home