One Hundred Days of Solitude 2.0

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Do I know you?

Day 46

I had a field day last weekend when I saw a couple of familiar faces from my past life.
~ At the baggage area waiting to collect my luggage
~ At San Francisco Coffee
~ In the bookstore
~ On the plane

The terrible thing was I remembered the faces but forgot the names! Now, I remember all their names.

I contemplated to say "Hey, I know you!" at the baggage collection area, but Mr.Z was with a woman who was not his wife. So, I was hesitated whether he was who I think he was.

At the bookstore, Ms. R from my old workplace is now a Mrs., with a kid in tow. Gosh!

Another Ms. R from school, was doing the same thing as I was on the plane. Looking through the magazine shelf. I think it's her. During the flight, I was trying to remember what her name was. Ironically, this was how I remembered her name...

Tan Siew Hua (sister's name... no idea why, I remember this first)
then, Tan Siew Lian (her chinese name)
and then, Rebecca Tan (what we used to call her)

Is this how my archives are being read these days?

She used to be very plump in school. She has slimmed down considerably. I wonder whether it was her . I hesitated.

Today, I am grateful for friends...the few close ones that I can still remember their names and faces.

For that One of a Kind experiments

1 Comments:

  • I think you shld index your db and then archived it. =:D Or d db (memory bank) is getting old and updated? New ones coming up... Upgrade it? :))

    By Blogger kijal, at July 31, 2004 at 10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home