One Hundred Days of Solitude 2.0

Friday, August 20, 2004

New Toy on the Block

Day 68

I guess you only live once...
so, why not indulge yourself to the fullest.

Yesterday, I brought home my new baby.
His twin iPod will arrive tomorrow.
To think that it all start because I was having nasty visions of me being arrested in China for possessing pirated CDs and sent to concentration camp.

Then, walking into the Apple Center looking for an iPod and coming out with an iBook as well.
It was an unexpected dream.
The iBook was accidentally conceived.
But, he's going to be much loved.
He will spend some lonely days and weeks without me when I am away at work.
Hope he still recognises me when I return.




Does he look absolutely angelic?

I guess I would be crunching on this apple for the next few years!

For that One of a Kind experiments

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home